I wrote A71-Mail only for my personal use because I wasn't enough satisfyed
with other web mail scripts! Now, A71-Mail is available for those who are
still looking for an efficient and customizable php script in order to keep
the contacts on the web with other people. Of course, A71-Mail doesn't show
your email address in any way and so it respects your privacy. The result is
that any spammer cannot bother you! A71-Mail is able to provide infos about
the senders, so you are able to protect yourself in case of offensive email!
A71-Mail means Alecos71-Mailer!
| ·-·-· A71-Mail is dedicated to my mother! ·-·-· |
· Any web server capable to run php scripts.
· Php 4.3 or better installed on the server.
· Modern Web Browser like OWB and Sputnik.
· A text-editor capable to manage UTF-8 files like NoWinED.
· Suggested to migrate to PHP 5.
FEATURES: (version: 5.660 - date: 08.04.2014)
· it supports multiple email recipients.
· it's nice and has friendly error messages.
· it gives details about the visitors like ip, browser, os, referer...
· it's configurable by setting the file "userdat.php".
· it's very easy to use and install.
· it comes with a nice graphic interface.
· it's fully configurable because it uses esternal templates.
· it has inline error messages
· it's able to verify any field by using the regex.
· it optionally supports a whois service.
· it supports an external argument as variable in the url.
· it supports non standard browsers.
· it supports 6 languages at the moment (italian, french, german, english,
albanian and spanish).
· it doesn't need to be revalidated each time.
· it supports email-log for every mail sent.
· it supports antispam filters and keys.
· it uses a captcha-like technique.
· it includes only files that are on your web site.
· it supports UTF-8.
· it optionally supports a GeoIP service.
· it supports skins.
· it supports automatically future translations.
· it optionally supports multiple attachments.
· it checks for updates.
· it shows progress image for attachments.
· it optionally use extensions filter for attachments.
· now is Donationware.
NOTE: When modify a file, remember to save it as UTF-8 (without BOM) format!
Simply you have to follow these simple steps:
1) Extract A71Mail.lha where you want.
2) Modify the file "userdat.php" using a text-editor.
3) Modify the file "keyword.php" using a text-editor.
4) Copy all files into the same folder on your web site.
5) Set the permissions for all files to 755.
6) Link a71mail.php in your web page.
7) Enjoy A71-Mail!
8) There is nothing else to do!
NOTES: (for experts)
The following files are fully customizable so you can arrange them in order
to satisfy your own graphic necessities:
· userdat.php <- configuration file (ascii,utf-8)
· formail.php <- mail form (html,utf-8)
· confirm.php <- redirect (html,utf-8)
· strg_en.php <- english strings (ascii,utf-8)
· strg_it.php <- italian strings (ascii,utf-8)
· strg_fr.php <- french strings (ascii,utf-8)
· strg_de.php <- german strings (ascii,utf-8)
· strg_sp.php <- spanish strings (ascii,utf-8)
· strg_sq.php <- albanian strings (ascii,utf-8)
· keyword.php <- antispam keys (ascii,utf-8)
· default.css <- cascading style sheet (ascii,ansi)
· colored.css <- cascading style sheet (ascii,ansi)
· bluesky.css <- cascading style sheet (ascii,ansi)
· bluelit.css <- cascading style sheet (ascii,ansi)
· histyle.css <- cascading style sheet (ascii,ansi)
If you want to see this software in your own language please, read how to do
in the documentations.
You are allowed to rename the following file but you cannot modify it in any
way (example: a71mail.php -> index.php):
· a71mail.php <- main script (engine)
Alecos -> Fullname: Alessandro Marinuzzi
· Adolf Brunner for German translation.
· Javier de las Rivas for Spanish translation.
· Bledy for Albanian translation.
· Shinkuro for NoWinED - the UTF-8 Amiga Text-Editor.
A71-Mail · Copyright © 2004-2014, Alessandro Marinuzzi [Alecos] · All Rights
A71-Mail is Donationware! This means that if you like this software and you
use it, you are asked to make me a Donation of Euro 10 using PayPal or other
This software is subject to the following terms of licence:
1) You cannot modify the script a71mail.php, the other files may be changed.
2) You cannot distribute this software together to the obscene or illegal
3) You cannot modify in any way the archive which contains my script and all
related files without my express permission.
4) You cannot use this software for any illegal or obscene purpose.
5) You cannot use this software as an anonymous emailer.
6) You cannot use this software for spamming or sending offensive email.
7) You accept any risk downloading this software as described below.
8) If you don't agree with these terms of licence, delete this software now!
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, OR OTHERWISE. BY USING THIS SOFTWARE, YOU ACCEPT THE
ENTIRE RISK. ALESSANDRO MARINUZZI SHALL BE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR
INDIRECT DAMAGE, INCLUDING DAMAGE FOR ANY DATA OR INFORMATION WHICH MAY BE